Pumpkin Bread Pudding
We're making this Springform Pan (and Pumpkin) as adaptable as possible. MADE WITH OUR SPRINGFORM PAN (FIND IT HERE ON AMAZON PRIME!) Top with homemade whipped cream, ice cream, or caramel! We've got a recipe for homemade caramel that you can find here!
DID YOU DRESS IT UP ALL PRETTY? WE'D LOVE TO SEE! @ELSTERWARE AND #ELSTERWARE ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK!
SHARE YOUR RECIPES WITH US, TOO! WE'RE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING NEW TO TRY!
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 3 eggs
- 6 cups bread cubes
- 1/2 cup raisins, if desired
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 16 pecan halves
- Cream or ice cream, if desired
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease bottom and side of your Elsterware Springform Pan.
- In a large bowl, mix sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, milk, vanilla, pumpkin, and eggs (one at a time) until well blended. Stir in bread cubes, raisins and chopped pecans. Let mixture stand at least 10 minutes for bread to soak up all that good stuff - leave longer if needed; spoon into springform pan. Arrange pecan halves on top of pudding.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes; remove side of pan.
- Serve warm with cream, ice cream, or caramel. Refrigerate any remaining pudding.